• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Funny Blackberry over Droid story

clemsondds

Lurker
Nov 15, 2009
So I was selling my Blackberry Storm yesterday, and the lady wanted to know if the sticker on the back meant that it had been water damaged. I knew it hadn't been, but just to make her happy I told her I would look up on the internet what that sticker meant. So I pull out my Droid and use the voice search and say "How can you tell if blackberry storm has water damage"...and I look up at her and her mouth is wide open...lol...she said "you did not just do that on your phone...can the storm do that?" lol I just laughed. Love my Droid!

edit: Sold the storm...so my skilz are just fine thank you. :D

Upvote 0
Great story :D

The voice search never fails to impress. Had a friend that needed to find a local business while driving on the freeway and he was having trouble pulling it up on his BB. I did a voice search and found it right away despite all the freeway road noise. Add one to the Droid sales numbers, he bought one the next day.

I'll admit that it wasn't easy to give up my BB Storm, but really lovin my Droid!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones