• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Funny little gem... or should I say jelly?

easter egg is just a general term for any hidden little goofy thing. mostly used by programmers cuz they have bizzare senses of humor.

Google is probably the biggest source of them, windows used to have a few but they stopped using them a while back.

heres a great way to waste some time using google products.
List of Google hoaxes and easter eggs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

my favorites are the hidden nods to 70s/80s games (like google image search atari breakout, or press an arrow key while waiting for a youtube video to load up lets you play snake).

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0
I remember when I had a deer get too close to one of my phones and lick it (Nokia 6010) and that phone did some mighty strange things afterwards. Calling folks in my contacts on its own, self-dialing emergency 9 (very humiliating) and emails which could be read but would give a 'message doesn't exist' error when attempting to delete.

Reactions: damewolf13
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones