• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Funny pictures!

F29ss4d.jpg

Upvote 0
It’s also possible this is ‘shopped... ;)

No. Most everyone in the scientific community knows lava takes years to become monochrome, while everyone in olden days up to the early 20th century dressed in monochrome, before the French invented expensive colour clothing. I'm not scientific and I knew that! :D

After you upload the pic:

Tap/click the comment icon (highlighted above) with the plus on it, then choose Spoiler. Type your mask into the field and click okay. Then insert the image between the bracketed fields.

Thanks. I knew I'd seen it before somewhere from my pc, but couldn't find it on the desktop version with my phone.

Reactions: dontpanicbobby
Upvote 0
That's exactly how I access this site, through browsers either on a laptop, desktop or a variety of mobile devices. Not a fan of the app.

In fact I hadn't seen it like that before now I read the post properly. I had found instructions on some help guide in a thread on what to write with the brackets.

I'll look at it at home. I normally use the mobile web version on Chrome, I guess that's what you meant

Upvote 0
"... and finally we can now demonstrate our most efficient, quiet and definitely strongest power drill ever. We bring you the XL24B, demonstrated by Malcolm, who you all know is particularly thick."

drill.jpg

too offensive to un-smart people like me? OK :l

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
That's exactly how I access this site, through browsers either on a laptop, desktop or a variety of mobile devices. Not a fan of the app.
I'm not getting those format options with Chrome or Edge in Windows 10, or Chrome for mobile. I found instructions on the Help tab on the top blue bar. I wonder why that is. I thought I saw them on this site in the past.

Attachments

• 2019-05-01 (5).png
    2019-05-01 (5).png
    144.4 KB · Views: 205
  • 2019-05-01 (7).png
    2019-05-01 (7).png
    150.8 KB · Views: 181
  • 2019-05-01 (3).png
    2019-05-01 (3).png
    155.5 KB · Views: 242
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones