• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Funny real life stories...

dontpanicbobby

100% That Guy
Dec 31, 2011
Boston MA USA
They can be from the past or present but they must have happened to you.

I'll start it off with something that happened to me yesterday.

So im going to the sub shop to pickup a grilled chicken sub and fries and looking north i see this...

I say to myself "That's weird.?

I pickup lunch and looking south I see this

And i think to myself " bombardment ballons over Boston? WTF"

Looking back to the north I see this

It must be Ballon Day! I figure. Boston can be strange that way.

Back in the early 90's my co-worker at IBM had few friends. She wanted to visit the RED OX BAR

In N. Carolina. She said, 'The band plays ZZ TOP music'. I was sold. We arrive, she takes off to a

Old pal. I stand there alone. A gruffy looking biker looks me over, asks 'Are you a cop or something?'

Next I see and hear a loud motorcycle barreling thru the side door of the bar, doing wheelies on the

Dance floor. Fumes/smoke everywhere. Fun nite. Still laugh about it. Still like ZZ TOP blusey-rock music.

Floo

Reactions: dontpanicbobby
Upvote 0
What really is funny about this strange story, it happen just the other day.
I thought I was getting some lettuce, but turned out to be Kale, now the story goes as instructed by my teacher.
That she wanted Lettuce, okay, so went to the store and thought for an hour glazing on the produce apptarment, so they both really identical at the same even, like when you look at Kale it has the same curly edges as lettuce leaf.

So I just noticed how funny this was just tonight, it was just because I killed an hour of staring into the abyss of green, I googled and went back to class, and they wanted leaf, so I felt odd after that, knowing the leaf was in light green hue, espically it was strange to my artistic brain...

So yeah. ...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones