• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FVII (PSN) version work with 5.0M33-6 CFW?

FeliceGraf

Lurker
Feb 14, 2011
FVII (PSN) version work with 5.0M33-6 CFW?
lg.php

cm

lg.php

guess the title is kinda self explanatory but does FFVII (the PSN version) work with CFW 5.0M33-6 (and would i need to DL it oin my PS3 then transfer or can I access the PSN shop with this cfw, thanks

new_siggr.jpg
ps jailbreak ps3 jailbreak ps3 break

If you have cfw, then im sure you could get a copy of the game to work on cfw without having to go on psn. Also as far as i remember 5.0 m33-6 doesnt support psn, since sony released a patch which requires you to update to latest version in order to use cfw. I think by now there may be another patch for m33 to allow you to use psn (the previous method was changing text files but when i tried it, it didn't work), but then there is also newer cfw like team GEN, and others which by now should be more compatible with psn, google it up, there's youtube videos too.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones