• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FYI, Bose has great Customer Service.

ArmageddonX

Android Expert
May 12, 2011
Arizona, USA
Gotta love Bose customer service. My Bose Tri-Port headphones broke after 5 years, so I called them. Although they were under no obligation to do so & without even asking, they offered me a brand new pair of Bose AE2 Headphones at 60% off.

I mean seriously, what other company does this? You call them and tell them that your old (out of warranty) product broke and they offer you a brand new comparable product at 60% off? They even offered me an upgrade to the Quiet Comfort 3 (which was out of my price range) at a lower discount so that I had a couple choices.

Amazing! Just like to give a shout-out to companies with great customer service. ;)

~ ArmyX

Good to hear. If one day we could afford anything Bose, I'll have to consider it. I just had a great customer service experience with HTC. My Flyer somehow bricked many months ago. I got it super cheap at BB (that sale that wasn't supposed to happen ;)). I called the service department, they sent me a return box (in about 2 days). I sent it in and got it back, fixed in a week! They even flashed Honeycomb on it (since it was on GB when I sent it in). Granted, it was still under warranty, but nice to have great customer service!

Upvote 0
Its because their products are generally so excellent that their customer service staff don't get a lot of complaints. This makes them less jaded which in turn, makes them much more helpful ;)

The little time I've had with Bose, I am very impressed with. My wife has one of those iconic cd players from them and family friends have a Bose surround sound system (drooools). Both are pretty spectacular. Wish I had the coin for some. :(

Upvote 0
Now if only Bose had great mid range....
th_Smiley-hiding-behind-couch.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones