1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

G.Nex Benchmark results

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by McNulty, Apr 16, 2012.

1. McNulty

McNulty Newbie

Liquidsmooth v1.25
    Franco kernel milestone 2

AnTuTu - 6522
    Quadrant - 3700

IMO liquidsmooth is exactly that... very responsive and best rom I've used to date.

What do u guys think?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Eleer

Eleer Member

Flashed it, and though it had a ton of customizations, I went back to Codename Android 1.6. Codename is the best ROM out, in my opinion. Liquid seemed choppy for me at times compared to CA.

(Regardless of what I just said, Liquid is a good ROM.)

3. McNulty

McNulty Newbie

OK so I updated my ROM to LiquidSmooth v1.3 which comes with Franco kernel. I set all my setting to the same as before and my results have dramatically decreased...

AnTuTu- 4234
    Quadrant-3131

What's goin on here? Any thoughts?

4. Demache

Demache Android Expert

If you just flashed the ROM I would give it some time to balance itself out. It might be doing other things in the background that's taking CPU time away from the benchmark.

5. Turdbogls

Turdbogls Android Expert

you are paying too much attention to benchmarks...can you really tell a difference between the 2 ROM's speed wise? probably not.
    dont look into benchmarks too much...real world use is where its at. i can crank up my phone to 1.4ghz and blow up quadrant with 4000 scores...but does it feel any faster than when i had it at 1.2ghz? no

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews