1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

G Nex can't display fullscreen video from website.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by AndroidFeign, Dec 28, 2011.

1. AndroidFeign

AndroidFeign Newbie

My VZW G Nex won't display fullscreen video from websites. I have flash and the vid's will play just not in fullscreen mode. I touch the fullscreen icon on the website's video player and the whole screen turns white. I love sports and like to watch while on the go. The two websites in particular are: SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS - FIGHT VIDEO FORUM and FirstRow Free Live Sports Streams on your PC, Live Football Stream, Myp2p, Live MLB, Live NBA, Live NHL and more...
    I am now rooted and the problem persists. I could watch videos from both sites on my htc Incredible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. psycho_maniac

psycho_maniac Member

just use the apps. they are made for the screen in mind.

3. AndroidFeign

AndroidFeign Newbie

I would love to but I'm not sure which apps you're referring to.

4. odock

odock Well-Known Member

U have a lemon i stream those sites regularly over wifi 3g and 4g with no hitch at all.

5. psycho_maniac

psycho_maniac Member

the apps to the sites you're using. IE: youtube.com use the youtube app. netflix.com use the netflix app example.com use the example app

6. AJ McKay

AJ McKay Well-Known Member

What browser? I have that issue with Dolphin but not the stock browser. I'm guessing it's a Dolphin issue since they've only been compatibal with ICS for a couple weeks.

7. AndroidFeign

AndroidFeign Newbie

Thanks but neither of those sites have apps, they are flash dependent.

8. syntrix

syntrix Android Expert

Did you do about:debug in the browser, then set the option to "desktop"?

9. AndroidFeign

AndroidFeign Newbie

I went and talked to VZ and they said they were aware of the flash issues. It was both browsers that were having issues. I took it back because the guy in an earlier post said I had a lemon but after unrooting and taking it back it suddenly started working. I have now rooted again and I see the issues with Dolphin so I guess it boils down to patience with a brand new OS and all the developers perfecting their stuff. I appreciate you guys reaching out.

10. AndroidFeign

AndroidFeign Newbie

I didn't. I'm not familiar with debugging but I would like to try that. Can you give me step by steps directions on how to do that. Thanks!

Never mind I think I got it.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews