• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

g-slate finished for good?

Or can it? We didn't make the list of updatable devices for ICS on the first round!!!! I mean LG only has one tablet on the market and they can't even provide upgrades for that? I am convinced that I will never buy another LG product again. Not only the upgrades bother me but the fact that they are not lobbying on our behalf with major developers like Gameloft. The hardware is pretty great and I probably cant complain about that but the LACK OF SUPPORT is killing me... seriously the little android in my brain is hurt by this...

Upvote 0
check out g-slate fans forum if you already havent, just google it, we got a bunch of devs over there working on stuff. they have a IRC channel where you can talk to devs, and if your a dev yourself collaborate with them. i hear they are working on a CM9/ICS hybrid for us, and i know for a fact they have CWR 5.0.2.7 working on our G Slate.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones