• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

G1 Market Not Working Correctly

kos99ngel

Lurker
Mar 13, 2010
I have a G1 and I had install FastTest 3.0 I had that ROM running for about 1 year then I did a factory reset and a lot of applications on my market don't show up at all even when I search them for example Facebook, Dolphin browser, google maps, etc a lot of applicatiosn don't show up and I have the exact same ROM running on another G1 and its working perfectly. So I decided to switch ROM to the SuperD1.11 same problem. Then I decided to go back to the stock G1 ROM 1.6 same issue I don't know what else to do! HELP please

SuperD1.11 YouTube - ‪{G1&MyTouch3G} SuperD1.11 ROM Review AND Tutorial!‬‏

FastTest 3.0 YouTube - ‪{G1&MyTouch3G} FastTest 3.0 ROM Review AND Tutorial!‬‏

Your help will be appreciated!

I think it will be the same problem like on my phone (I was also surprised a week ago). You have to define the filter in Market (Market, Settings, set filter to all applications). You can see the reason easily if you login to web Market ( https://market.android.com ), try to install app from there and get error message (something about Market filter in the phone).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones