1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

General G1 touchscreen will not move

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by CMAC35, May 30, 2010.

1. CMAC35

CMAC35 New Member

May 30, 2010
    My G1's touchscreen will not move at all. I have never had it to a point were i could not take the battery out and start over. T-mobile tried to do a master reboot and it got stuck on the android screen. The android will not move. It's so ironic my insurance was placed back on the phone the day before, I found out G1's are now discountinued and being replaced with the My Touch Slide due out June 2. I would have to file a claim which i will not do due to the insurance battle i had a few days ago. Then if i file ins, its $130 for another G1. If they are being discountinued why would i want another one. Whether it's under warranty or not T-mobile need to repair these phones. They had to know in less than 2 years a $300+ plus will not work. :mad:

Advertisement

2. CMAC35

CMAC35 New Member

May 30, 2010
    Does anyone have any idea of what i can do myself to see if I can get my G1 to work. I cannot get to my number or pics. And when I went online nothing was backed up as they told me it would be.

3. CMAC35

CMAC35 New Member

May 30, 2010
    I just cut my G1 on and right now the screen has finally move i am doing a master reset so i will update to see if it goes through.

Tags: