• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help G1 vs. Memoir (Samsung)

LukiSpuki

Nov 21, 2008
Hi guys,
Does anyone have experience with both of those phones?
I narrowed down my choices to those 2 phones, as they both seem awesome! (if we can have Android on Memoir, and add a full keyboard to it, it would rock ... i can keep dreaming).

My criteria for choosing a phone is:
G3 is a must.
Able to view (and hopefully edit) PDF, word, exel.
Full qwerty is preferred.
Fun features, & design would be nice.
Flash player would be nice (go youtube, hulu, etc)

Memoir camera is huge +, as with it I wouldn't even use my old 8MP camera. (but I can live without it I guess).

Hi,
If you want a phone with a full keyboard I say get the G1, but if you want to have fun with the 8mp camera and audio postcard then the memoir. But if you still want to edit excell and word then tmobile also has a tmobile dash. Keyboard is smaller but it is the quickest phone!!! Then they have a tmobile wing which is a slider, and has a full qwerty and has big keys. BUt
G1 and memoir are top selling phones. I say get the memoir, or if you dont want to spend that much on memoir you can get samsung behold same thing but with 5mp camera.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones