• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help G3 freezing up while running

Tisroc

Lurker
Jul 6, 2014
Anyone else having a problem with their G3 when using run keeper and streaming music? I've had the same problem with both Pandora and Spotify. My screen won't come on and when I finally get it it on the phone is super slow and clunky.

Anyone have any ideas on what is wrong?

bad app? that's often the cause of freezes, lag or random reboots, or a faulty SD card or card slot.

The only thing i've noticed with my G3 is a slight lag before the KnockON turns the screen on. enough to wonder if it actually took your taps, but i think that's because it's also waiting for my KnockCode as well, so it takes three seconds, then the notification light turns on, another second later the screen wakes up.

Upvote 0
Anyone else having a problem with their G3 when using run keeper and streaming music? I've had the same problem with both Pandora and Spotify. My screen won't come on and when I finally get it it on the phone is super slow and clunky.

Anyone have any ideas on what is wrong?

Seems to me like your phone is really screwed up. Time for a factory reset. If it doesn't work try to get it replaced with LG. Good luck dealing with their customer service though it is terrible.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones