1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support G3 touch screen does not work

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by redrum423, Dec 16, 2014.

1. redrum423

redrum423 Lurker
    None

Dec 16, 2014
    Male
    So my wife got her phone wet. let it set over night and it fired right up. Few days later it started acting a little screwey then it done the green/blue led restart loop. I went ahead and re flashed it and got it back to the out of box state. Worked perfect for week and today it took a dump. Done the same restart loop so this time I decided to take it apart and look for corrosion on the board. Cleaned it real lightly with a small paint brush and some contact cleaner. Now the touch screen doesnt work. I re flashed it again, it gets to where it says auto touch test do not touch screen. Try to click Ok and no go. Anyone got any ideas?

Advertisement

2. Gremlin256

Gremlin256 Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 13, 2009
    Male
    Sacramento, CA
    First thing you need to/should have put the phone in bag of rice for the whole night. It has a tendency to absorb the water.
    You can still try it, but I am doubtful it will work.

LG G3

The LG G3 was the 2014 flagship device for LG, and was one of the first smartphones on the market with a 5.5-inch 2560 x 1440 display. It featured a Snapdragon 801 processor, 2GB or 3GB of RAM, 16GB or 32GB of internal storage, a microSD card slot, and a 13MP.
Tags: