1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root g60madman's HTCDEV work

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by g60madman, Jan 9, 2014.

1. g60madman

g60madman Guest
    None
    All,

It's come to my attention some of my links may have been broken for htcdev.us stuff I worked on long ago. I let the domain htcdev.us expire and I am currently copying over the old data and moving it vmobi.us which I plan on keeping for the time being.

Team Vmobi

It won't be up for a while as it's still downloading close to 3GB of ROM's and other random stuff I worked on back in the day with chairshot. I did take the time to update the VMM thread, however I won't be updating other threads I worked on. Your welcome to all the files and what ever else I worked on just note time stamps will be off but the data will be intact. Hope all of you are well and having a Happy New Year!!

-g60

Advertisement

2. dermo529

dermo529 Member
    None

Jan 12, 2012
    Hey man, where are the downloads to your negalite-bluroms? You don't have a working link on your forum. If I go under the Downloads section, I can see r115 (which is the latest stable ROM) and download it, but I literally just found that.

Also, I tried install r122 and my phone wouldn't boot. Not sure why.

Are you going to do a KitKat release? I would love you forever if you did <3

3. Revenant Ghost

Revenant Ghost Android Expert

Jun 30, 2012
    Hell
    Negalite-Blurom, which is ICS (Sense 3.6) only, was created by Negamann303. You can go to his website for the latest nightlies to his rom. I'd recommend downloading r121 as being the latest and most stable out of all the releases.

Tags: