• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

gadget pron and droid x...

Ok...so Attack of the Show, which is a great show, just reviewed the Droid X on gadget pron, anddddd.....gave it.....A 5 out of 5!!!!!!!!! Thats great to hear, especially since some of them are iphony fanboys, but definately not at&t and rave Verizons service and bash at&t!, but said great things about Droid X! Damn upgrade dates holding some of us back from an upgrade!

So hopefully the Droid market will someday rule the iphony planet! :D

Oh ....and.... nothing like Hot chicks who are tech and gamer geeks, friggin AWESOME! So Olivia, Alison and Morgan.......keep up the good work...and my fantasies happy! (and we can't forget Jessica Chobot either!)

Yeah, I know Kevin is a iPhone fan boy because he whips it out at almost every chance he gets on the show, heh. So I was surprised that he liked it as much as he does too. He said they didn't get to test battery life much, but what little testing they did, it performed well.

I'm curious to see what they'll give the Droid 2 next month. I'm sure they'll hate the keyboard still and give it a 4 out of 5.

I've missed AoTS for the last week or so. I haven't seen Olivia on in weeks though, wtf is she doing?? Of course Alison isn't bad either, but she's no Olivia. I also think Layla Kaylie is pretty damn hot on there. She left for a while, but I think she's back occasionally now.

Upvote 0
I think Olivia has been on a book signing tour. Hey, get any hot chick to talk about anything geek or gadget, and us guys listen! Good to hear an iphone TV geek givivng props to a Droid device. And no matter what anyone says, battery life on any smartphone blows! Thats what happens when you take high def screens, processors like laptops and phones running widgets and GPS and whatever else, on a battery the size of 4 quarters!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones