1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by chris4x4, Dec 18, 2012.

1. chris4x4

chris4x4 Android Enthusiast

I was going to do a FDR (Factory Data Reset) on my RAZR MAXX HD, so I took screen shots of the pages I needed to remember. THEN...did the FDR. As I was setting things up again, and confidently went into my gallery to see the way I had the pages set, I noticed no pics. Wha?? :thinking: That cant be......So.....I searched some more, to no avail. NOW, Im stuck trying to remember HTF my phone was set up. I have the memory of a golf ball, so this may take months. :(

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. me10lee83

me10lee83 Member

Not that this helps now... but the default save location is internal memory not the SD card. So it probably got erased when you did a reset.

I'm resetting mine tonight, the screenshots are a good idea!

3. chris4x4

I had the default set to "SD card". Im pretty sure I did somthing wrong. Im thinking I did the reset too soon after I took the shots.

4. chris4x4

Was just ranting.....anyway, I downloaded Nova Launcher. LOVE IT!

5. jaydub5

jaydub5 Lurker

Well...NEXT.TIME...simply email yourself the screen shot!

6. chris4x4

Good idea!

7. You could use the Files app to copy the folder with your images to the SD-Ext card before doing the Factory Data Reset.

What I do is make a full backup on an un-root-ed phone with ... My Backup Pro (there is also a free version) ... prior to a Factory Data Reset.

After doing the reset I reinstall everything from scratch and only reference the backup as a last resort.

This would have provided a backup of the images also.

... Thom

8. K4KAI

K4KAI Well-Known Member

Sorry for being off topic. How do I do a Screen Shot?

Edit....Never mind...I figured it out ;-)

Thanks and Merry Christmas from Sam playing with his NEW HD MAXX

Motorola Droid RAZR HD / MAXX HD Forum

The Motorola Droid RAZR HD / MAXX HD release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 3300mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews