• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help GALAXY ACE Memory

Hi jiya and welcome to AF!

Do you have an original Galaxy Ace or a newer version (Ace 2 or Ace Plus)? When you let us know I will move your thread to the appropriate section where you will definitely get more help for your query.

I am going to take a guess and suggest you may need to root your phone to install applications to the SD card though.

Upvote 0
i have original one :)

Hey jiya11

You need to root your android phone for installing mobile apps directly on your memory card.
The other option you have to move the apps dat to your memory card and free a nice amount of phone's internal memory. For this
Go to settings and then manage applications, the device will show you list of all the apps installed on your phone. Select some app and click move to SD card and clear cache memory. Perform the same action for every app and you will see a nice amount of free space on your mobile phone.

Upvote 0
hey there help me out :(

You have been asking for help for so long and people have been giving you links and directions, have you even looked at any of them?
We can't do everything for you, you will have to search some yourself and read a lot. All ace users have the memory problem, and there are more than enough methods and discussions already posted here, just read through some of them and you will get a solution.
If you have problems executing a method or trouble understanding it, you can always ask us, but the first effort will have to be yours.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones