• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

galaxy apollo froyo 2.2

nikksh

Lurker
Nov 15, 2010
hi.....i just upgraded my galaxy apollo to
I5801BVJP9 ##
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: I5801BVJP9.rar
Login - www.SamFirmware.com

now everything is working fine and the phone is much faster than before but the only problem is that this firmware is from france and orange released......and i am not able to use my basic internet explorer from the phone......just opera and market both are working and no other internet app.....i ve tried every other thing but just cant figure it out......plz plz plz help me out guys......
i live in india and i have BSNL 3g working.....have tried UCbrowser,default browser,skyfire,dolphin...etc....

hi.....i just upgraded my galaxy apollo to
I5801BVJP9 ##
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: I5801BVJP9.rar
Login - www.SamFirmware.com

now everything is working fine and the phone is much faster than before but the only problem is that this firmware is from france and orange released......and i am not able to use my basic internet explorer from the phone......just opera and market both are working and no other internet app.....i ve tried every other thing but just cant figure it out......plz plz plz help me out guys......
i live in india and i have BSNL 3g working.....have tried UCbrowser,default browser,skyfire,dolphin...etc....

You need to enter in your network provider's APN settings!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones