1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Galaxy Attain only has internet when it wants to. Which is almost never.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by pattyboop, Apr 24, 2012.

1. pattyboop

pattyboop Lurker

So I just bought this phone from Metro PCS yesterday. I went home and realized that the internet didn't work at all. It has the 4G sign with the arrows (with the green arrow lit) with 4 full bars yet tells me tat the website I'm trying to open is unavailable. So I took back to Metro and the guy gave it back to me with it working. While I was out this morning it was working great. Perfect even. Then I come back home and nothing. Does anyone else have this problem?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. 904beast

904beast Lurker

With my experience there tends to be some some "Dead Zones", have you checked the coverage map? it could very well be that your home is located in a bad signal area.

3. Havocx23

Havocx23 Newbie

I have the same issue sometimes. But in places where my coverage usually works I Live in Davie, FL and at my house I have full signal and my data drops out sometimes. One thing you can try it works for me 100% of the time, try toggling your wifi on and then back off a few seconds later this seems to reset the data connection or something but always makes it start working again.

4. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Android Expert

Same with airplane mode... this generally works across the board for android devices that hang on a data connection.

5. I have been having the same problem so I called Metro yesterday and they told me that they are having a problem with there network right now

6. gitman

gitman Newbie

mine has consistently been having problems to which a reboot always seems to fix

right now i can't send MMS, its actually telling me the service is unavailable. metro's problem or my problem?

7. ChiweN

ChiweN Android Expert

I don't know, because my data problem has come back on my replacement phone now. Green arrow sending, and I have to wait forever to actually do anything data related. I can't do anything until it stop sending, and it seems to be getting worse.

Bad enough that I'm thinking about switching carrier's ..with metro jacking up the prices on their plans .. 70 bucks now for unlimited and now all these data issues.. the reasons that made me pick metro over the rest are becoming non-factors.

3g on other carriers are faster than our 4g, with comparable price plans and reliable data. Plus cooler phones ..

Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G release date was February 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, 512GB RAM, processor, and 1650mAh battery.

February 2012
Release Date
Reviews