1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Galaxy c7 and Google Store

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Jasium, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Jasium

Jasium Lurker
    Aug 31, 2016

Aug 31, 2016

I have bought a new Samsung Galaxy C7 in China where Google services are unavailable. But I have read that it is actually possible to get to use Google Store which I really would like, if you root your phone and download the gapps. I do not really know about the rules in China, but I assume that I would lose my warranty if I tried to root or change its software.
    I looked up on how to root it, but I am not sure about it since I found some ways that are new to me from Odin that I used to root my Galaxy S3 with (in Europe).
    To sum up what kind of answers I am looking for:

1. Can I safely root Galaxy C7 and just in case unroot it back?
    2. Can I safely install "European" based software on it to use Google store and services in China and can I safely reinstall the original chinese software if something goes wrong?
    3. Maybe there is some other way on getting the Google Store working without rooting? I have read it works for some people on different models but for me the application either stops working or displays "server error".

I am sharing a picture uploaded on imgur from the settings of the phone. I hope you will find all of the relative information there. [​IMG] http://imgur.com/a/maP4B

Thank you in advance for the help!