• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy C7 pro

Hari96

Lurker
Apr 18, 2017
I've been using this phone for 5 days till date and there are some problems I'm facing with it

Sometimes when on AOD the screen suddenly falshes as though the screen has cracked and the display is gone

2nd is the camera ....The images come out very noisy and there us 0 sharpening supported by the software

Can some one help me out with this!

Don't know what 'AOD“ is? For the noisy camera issue, have you got enough illumination on the subject, like it's not too dark? Suggest you post a couple of pics here, so we can better see what problem might be and how to possibly solve it.

Thanks for replying

AOD is nothing but the Always On Display...

And to get to the camera part....its a sunny day and I've clicked pics ,because of the software not sharpening the image it looks noisy and colour reproduction is too normal

Upvote 0
Thanks for replying

AOD is nothing but the Always On Display...

Could be a bug or an issue with it? If you only had it five days, then will be under warranty.

And to get to the camera part....its a sunny day and I've clicked pics ,because of the software not sharpening the image it looks noisy and colour reproduction is too normal

I know there was some people with S7 and S7 Edge, who seemed to think that it had over aggressive JPG compression with visible artefacts, and that colour was over saturated with it. C7, I don't know anything about. Maybe try another camera app. I had a Note7 for a few weeks last year, until it was recalled, and pics taken with that seemed to be fine.

I suggest you attach a couple of examples so we can better see what the problem(s) might be. You know, a picture is worth a thousand words. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones