1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Galaxy Choice

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Pothers, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Pothers

Pothers Well-Known Member

I've had my GS3 about 2mths now and decided to look through the my apps list in Play store to see if there was any apps I wanted to try again.

Right at the bottom of the loooong list (I wish google would let us delete apps from this list) was an app called Galaxy Choice, which it said was installed.

Now I've never even heard of this app let alone installed it. So I checked the app draw and app manager and it's not there.

When I go back into my apps in play store and click on it it gives me the usual options to open or uninstall, but if it's some kind of malware will it actually install it?. All the description is in Chinese( I think).

Anyone else have this and if so is it safe to try and uninstall

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Pothers

Here's a couple of screen shot

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. homegeek

homegeek Well-Known Member

Galaxy Choice is another market of apps for the Galaxy series of devices. I have that on my Google account as well and I have never manually installed it. My guess is that it is installed by Samsung and might have something to do with the couple of market applications that Samsung uses on their devices.

Pothers likes this.
  4. Pothers

Thanks for your reply

I had just decided to uninstall it and see what happens but it only uninstalled an update.

I click open and it opened as S Suggest (that's in the app draw), so it's obviously linked to that.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews