• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

galaxy fit flash player

Here is the link of my website in which i posted how to update samsung galaxy fit to 2.3.4 gingerbread im and indian and im also using this one ! PLease follow the instructions given below and it will help you to update your phone i dont know about the FLASH PLAYER !! i am getting it and will be telling you as soon as posible !!!

Here is the link !!! BEST OF LUCK !!
How to Update Samsung Galaxy Fit to Gingerbread 2.3.4 - Geek Freakers

ASHISH KOHLI
Home - Geek Freakers

Upvote 0
hey ppl
u want flash for playing flash games or for viewing web content .. (mostly videos)
if its the latter then there is a browser called skyfire that has its own flash ( just like mozilla has a build in falsh plugin)
works well on fit and u can watch all video sites
also it streams videos very fast by compressing them to fit mobile screen saving bandwidth
try skyfire
i cant post link cuz its somenes else,, but u can google search
skyfire browser

if its the former then U CANNOT PLAY FLASH CONTENT GAMES OR ANYTHING ON SAMSUNG GALAXY FIT BE IT GINGERBREAD OR FROYO
hope i helped
peace

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones