1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

galaxy gear missing usb debug option

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by scann, Dec 19, 2013.

1. scann

scann Lurker

Has anyone just received the latest galaxy gear OTA update? I noticed that the usb debug option is missing from setting, gear info.

I just remembered with android 4.3 I had to tap the serial number 7 time to get into developer mode. I just tried the same thing with the galaxy gear. On the gear goto settings, gear info, about gear, find the serial number tap 7 times to get into developer option mode.

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User

Build number, not serial number. Or have they added a new reason for me to stop buying Samsung?

3. scann

scann Lurker

I mistyped, build number is correct. Thanks!

The phone with android 4.3 is build number which you have to tap 7 times to get into developer s mode. The gear watch is serial number which you have to tap 7 times to get into developers mode with the latest v700xxuamk7 OTA update. I apologize for not making it clear.

4. Andrewtst

Andrewtst Android Enthusiast

Tap the Software Version 7 times at your Gear to get the USB Debugging Mode.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 13MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 800 processor, and 3200mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews