1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General galaxy gear missing usb debug option

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by scann, Dec 19, 2013.

1. scann

scann Lurker
    None

Dec 19, 2013
    Has anyone just received the latest galaxy gear OTA update? I noticed that the usb debug option is missing from setting, gear info.

I just remembered with android 4.3 I had to tap the serial number 7 time to get into developer mode. I just tried the same thing with the galaxy gear. On the gear goto settings, gear info, about gear, find the serial number tap 7 times to get into developer option mode.

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    Build number, not serial number. Or have they added a new reason for me to stop buying Samsung?

3. scann

scann Lurker
    None

Dec 19, 2013
    I mistyped, build number is correct. Thanks!

The phone with android 4.3 is build number which you have to tap 7 times to get into developer s mode. The gear watch is serial number which you have to tap 7 times to get into developers mode with the latest v700xxuamk7 OTA update. I apologize for not making it clear.

4. Andrewtst

Andrewtst Android Enthusiast
    None

Tap the Software Version 7 times at your Gear to get the USB Debugging Mode.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 launched in 2012 and was the company's flagship phablet. The device featured a 5.7-inch display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 13MP main camera.