• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

galaxy gear watch

hilux

May 9, 2013
Hi all has anyone used the galaxy gear with the s4 if so did you download new up dates what did you get and does your phone now play up as in turns off and on and runs slow.i have been chatting to the support team about getting my phone set up to use the watch and they say to wait o couple of week as Samsung are brining out new software as the one that has been updated is no good can anyone help me out on this im running 4.2.2.

many thanks

Hi,thanks for your reply im in the uk. i have read good and bad things about 4.3 and been advised to hang on for a couple of weeks as Samsung are going to sort the problems out that they have with the current 4.3.if you don't mined me asking where did you get your 4.3 from.

many thanks.

Upvote 0
I'm in Malaysia, and my update came over the air. One day I just got notification and downloaded it. We normally get them quite quickly, as all the units in this part of Asia are not using any carrier firmware. I have been using it at least for a month, if not more, and I didn't notice any difference whatsoever. Sample apply to my Note 2 (updated week ago to 4.3).

Reactions: hilux
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones