• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Galaxy Mini (HARD-BRICKED) please help

Rabbo54

Lurker
Jan 28, 2012
Thank you for reading this thread
I was installing clockwork mod recovery while my mini is on recovery mode then it failed to install then when i rebooted it the screen went black.
the "power+home+volume down button"is not working when im trying to fix it please help me :( i dont know what to do .. thank you

Thank you for reading this thread
I was installing clockwork mod recovery while my mini is on recovery mode then it failed to install then when i rebooted it the screen went black.
the "power+home+volume down button"is not working when im trying to fix it please help me :( i dont know what to do .. thank you

which samsung galaxy mini do you have? i can move your thread to the right forum where folks more familiar with your phone might be able to help you better.

Reactions: Rxpert83
Upvote 0
Sorry Sir for the late response ..
all i remembered is that im trying to install ClockWork mod recovery in my device via recovery mode, Then the after i chose install the setup said error in installation after that I rebooted my device and it wont open again .. I tried one of the unbricking method that i could perform but my device isnt recognize by my computer even if i uninstalled the samsung cables .. PLEASE HELP :( missing my phone badly Thank you in Advance sir hope for a reply soon

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones