• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy MIni mass storage mode

paddyk

Lurker
Dec 25, 2011
My daughter got the mini for xmas, when I connect to the PC nothing happens. It charges but I get nothing in the phone notifications bar. Nothing in windows explorer. I have installed KIEs and still nothing. It just charges, nothing else.
Any ideas?

cheers

My daughter got the mini for xmas, when I connect to the PC nothing happens. It charges but I get nothing in the phone notifications bar. Nothing in windows explorer. I have installed KIEs and still nothing. It just charges, nothing else.
Any ideas?

cheers

You should have gotten something like Connect USB Storage to PC or similar notification in notification window...

Where are you from ? You might want to wipe data and cache in recovery (that will remove all your apps and data ) or maybe try to upgrade to the latest firmware.

Handy Informations: How to Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Pop to Official Gingebread 2.3.6?

:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones