1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

galaxy nexus apps

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Phyxius, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Phyxius

Phyxius Lurker

hello fellas. i am planning on buying the galaxy nexus in january when it comes out for Telus, now i work for tech support for Telus, so i know the inside and outs of the settings of the phones and all that great stuff. but as for apps and so on, i don't have an android yet. i grew up on blackberry and iPhone. now, i was made aware of this site called mobilism.org, and i wanted to know how dangerous that site is before i start going for different wallpapers and such which is what i am going for, the games i prefer supporting the people creating them, so they want to make more games for android over apple.

now i am not sure if live wallpapers are .APKs and such but, is it just simply drag and drop into the phone and it will be there? or do i need to prompt it to install somehow?

any help would be great on this

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

It would be best to just get stuff from the Android Market, instead of third party sites if you are unsure of them.

3. Slug

Slug Check six!
    VIP Member

....especially third-party sites that are chock-full of pirated software.

I'm afraid that any discussion related to such things is not allowed here on Android Forums. We strongly believe that the community should support developers who in turn support it.