1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Galaxy Nexus Exchange 2010 Folders missing

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by segelhof, Dec 16, 2011.

1. segelhof

segelhof Lurker
    None

Dec 14, 2011
    Brand new galaxy nexus (obviously) running 4.0.2. For some reason when I setup my exchange account it is only syncing the inbox and like 20 of my exchange folders. I have about 45 folders in all but they are missing. Has anyone had any similar issues? There doesnt seem to be any rhyme or reason to it, some are sub folders, others arent. I checked the permissions on the folders. It just seems to be syncing the folders i DONT use often, not the ones I really want. I can't find where to setup which folders to sync and not sync. This worked perfectly on my iphone 5.0. Anyone experienced this or have any ideas?

Advertisement

2. jackson7840

jackson7840 Member
    None

Mar 22, 2010
    Male
    Sr. Systems Engineer
    Wilsonville, OR
    I wish I could get mine to work at all! I have tried everything I can think of and no dice.. Keep getting an error stating my account doesnt have the right permission to sync with the server.. So frustrating.. I have other devices that do and are just fine..

3. adjuster11

adjuster11 Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 8, 2011
    Insurance adjuster
    Colorado
    I too am having issues with a hosted exchange, mailstreet to be specific.

Mail doesn't download right, only 2 days worth of mail, that's 3 days old, nothing current.

Tech at mailstreet took my settings, plugged them into his Galaxy S2, with 3.5.xx and got all my mail on his phone.

I suspect it's, 4.0.2, but hopefully they'll fix it fax.

Anybody that works for a company has to have this work.

Been on tech support with Verizon, Mailstreet, and now Sammy is calling me back Monday.

More to follow.

4. adjuster11

adjuster11 Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 8, 2011
    Insurance adjuster
    Colorado
    Forgot to subscribe

Also tried Touchdown at the advise of Verizon.

It too, is a no go for me.

5. UUBrian

UUBrian Lurker
    None

Jan 3, 2012
    I had the same problem, but found a solution in a Google thread that pre-dates ICS/4.0 and Galaxy Nexus. Apparently, Android won't show folders created on a Mac. You can create new folders in Outlook for Windows (or maybe Outlook Web Access?), and move the email to the new folders, which Android should see.

6. werd0213

werd0213 Lurker
    None

Feb 29, 2012
    I'm actually using a Galaxy Nexus 4.0.4 code and it does the same thing. I have posted on code.google.com issue 25389. Just google it and add your comments. This is very annoying and puts my corporate android migration to a screeching halt.

Tags: