• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

galaxy nexus to rezound people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still amazes me that the word MP3 and audiophile can show up within a hundred paragraphs of each other. Spending a bunch of coin on expensive buds, headphones, or speakers to listen to smooshed, compressed music seems foolish to me.

Maybe when 1TB sdcards come out, their will be a way to listen clean, unsquish SA-CD quality audio on our phones. :O

LOL, fair points. But I think even those w/golden ears can't tell the difference between 256kbps and uncompressed in blind tests. Spotify claims to offer 320kbps to premium users, and after some initial misinformation it seems that 90%+ of their songs really are available at that high rate.

If you care about the quality of your music, you should worry a lot more about the Loudness war that has yielded awful master recordings in recent decades.

Upvote 0
I think that this thread has gotten entirety out of hand.

In a year or three, almost all of you will have moved on to the next greatest phone.

The phone issues may be forgotten but bad feelings can linger.

Please attack issues and not each other and please be polite. :)

Those wishing to continue the comparisons can do so here -

http://androidforums.com/htc-rezound/467850-i-exchanged-my-galaxy-nexus-rezound-last-night.html

Bring the information and your opinions, but leave attitude at the door.

After all, Android is all about choice, and who could have foreseen great choices like these a year ago today? Two HD, 4G phones on Verizon, one with a top UI overlay that doesn't kill your battery and the other a Google phone!

Thanks in advance for keeping it cool. ;) :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones