• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Ahh, interesting. I also have the one on the left. I can still get a new phone, as long as I do it in the next 2 days. I may swing by my local store in a few minutes and swap that out. Then if I'm still having problems, by Sunday, I'll swap out phones. Thanks Copacetic!!![/QUOT

If you swap the phone, make sure they give you a new SIM, some people are reporting same problem with a new phone, but that Verizon put their old SIM in it (others say the SIM swap did not work for them). I also logged it with Verizon customer support so that even after Sunday, they will see that I called about it before the return date. Beautiful day here at the beach, the front last night dropped our temp by 20 degrees, stay warm inland fellow NCer!

It's 40-ish here but the winds are blowing 15-25 so it feels much colder than that. I might give Verizon a call and ask about a SIM swap. Thanks guys!!

Upvote 0
Yes a master when you make me one lol

a6f801dc-6057-abf1.jpg

Reactions: jbdan
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones