• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Why does it always seem like the most fun is had around here when I am not around? haha.

So I can't imagine doing the night shift, although they have in the past done it here. But that was back when they needed more engineers, but couldn't afford more desk space, so just piggybacked two shifts. I can't imagine having to share my desk with someone else.

Oh and some good news on the parenting front... My daughter stayed dry all weekend long, and my youngest slept all night and past 7am for 3 days straight now. HUGE weekend for us :)

Upvote 0
Why does it always seem like the most fun is had around here when I am not around? haha.

So I can't imagine doing the night shift, although they have in the past done it here. But that was back when they needed more engineers, but couldn't afford more desk space, so just piggybacked two shifts. I can't imagine having to share my desk with someone else.

Oh and some good news on the parenting front... My daughter stayed dry all weekend long, and my youngest slept all night and past 7am for 3 days straight now. HUGE weekend for us :)

Congrats! Big weekend indeed.

Reactions: AntimonyER
Upvote 0
Good Morning all! Quick question, I am using light flow and have it notify me when an email arrives. If I look at the message header in the notification area and swipe it away, the led continues to blink. Is there away to have the notification go off without clicking on the email and then deleting it? Would be very convenient for those emails I do not need to read on the fly and can wait until I get back to my laptop. Thanks in advance and Happy Monday!

Upvote 0
Good Morning all! Quick question, I am using light flow and have it notify me when an email arrives. If I look at the message header in the notification area and swipe it away, the led continues to blink. Is there away to have the notification go off without clicking on the email and then deleting it? Would be very convenient for those emails I do not need to read on the fly and can wait until I get back to my laptop. Thanks in advance and Happy Monday!

In light flow, go to Notifications and the notification you want to change (email or gmail in this case) and you can choose Clear Notification Style (manual, screen, viewed). You can also have it clear when you pull down the notification bar. Another way is to set Lightflow to clear all notifications if you click the clear all button in your notification bar (I think its an x in ICS, but I have no notifications at the moment).

Upvote 0
In light flow, go to Notifications and the notification you want to change (email or gmail in this case) and you can choose Clear Notification Style (manual, screen, viewed). You can also have it clear when you pull down the notification bar. Another way is to set Lightflow to clear all notifications if you click the clear all button in your notification bar (I think its an x in ICS, but I have no notifications at the moment).

Thanks PupKact, I had it checked to clear when you pull down the notification, but it kept blinking. Re-installed, checked again, now working!

Upvote 0
Can anyone explain how the virus that a couple of you experienced has been sent my way? News story in the making, virtual germs spread to real life. :p

LOL I gots it too! I'm battling it though sweating it out can't let it get a hold on me. Hope you feel much better soon BB's. Down fluids like mad!

Upvote 0
Holy Crap!! So that's why I was so sick all weekend?? I caught a virus from AF!! And here I thought all this time it was food poisoning!
Hope you feel better BB!

I had it a couple of weeks ago. I actually think there are Northbound and Southbound versions:rolleyes: as I had it two separate times. I hope you feel better.

I hope you get to feeling better soon!

I hope you feel better soon. I had some kind of head cold for a week now.
It is insane....:(

LOL I gots it too! I'm battling it though sweating it out can't let it get a hold on me. Hope you feel much better soon BB's. Down fluids like mad!

Thanks guys! I hope no one else gets it. Its horrible.

Upvote 0
For all you sickies

soup.jpg

Feel better soon!

Maybe this will spawn a chicken soup recipe mini-thread ;)

Upvote 0
Phew so I had a lot longer absence than I had intended! I've been really busy with quite a few things.

Fundraiser for myself for a big career move and I'm working on a short film, which has a fundraiser as well

And yes the puppies are great! They've grown up so much. I have taken about a million pictures, which aren't on my brand new laptop yet. But will be soon! And then you will finally get to enjoy their beautiful faces.

Upvote 0
Phew so I had a lot longer absence than I had intended! I've been really busy with quite a few things.

Fundraiser for myself for a big career move and I'm working on a short film, which has a fundraiser as well

And yes the puppies are great! They've grown up so much. I have taken about a million pictures, which aren't on my brand new laptop yet. But will be soon! And then you will finally get to enjoy their beautiful faces.

You need any free production legal, let me know :)

Reactions: IndecisiveElle
Upvote 0

Welcome back!!!

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones