• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Rest of the weekend was very relaxing, except the girlfriend's sister left for Arizona to move out there. She was really upset, but seems to be getting better. She gets hit again every time something reminds her of her sister, but that is totally understandable. Just glad I could be there for her.

I feel your girlfriend's pain. My sister only moved 2.5 hours away a couple of years ago, and it about killed me. It does get better though, and look on the bright side...there are few more beautiful places to visit than Arizona, IMO, so there's a great excuse to get out there. What part did she move to?

Hey kids,

Been more swamped than usual lately and I

Upvote 0
I feel your girlfriend's pain. My sister only moved 2.5 hours away a couple of years ago, and it about killed me. It does get better though, and look on the bright side...there are few more beautiful places to visit than Arizona, IMO, so there's a great excuse to get out there. What part did she move to?

Moved to Glendale, AZ. Me and the girlfriend went out there in December to surprise her grandparents for Christmas which was nice.

It is nice out there, just don't know if I could see myself living out there myself.

Upvote 0
Wow, its already the afternoon. Mondays always seem to fly by. I am currently in the middle of another waiting game, Acer started rolling out ICS early last week to A500s, and I still have not gotten mine :p

At least they're rolling it out. Samsung hasn't said when they would roll out ICS for my Galaxy Tab 7 Plus :mad: Already released the tab 2 with ICS but nothing for my Tab 7 Plus.

Upvote 0
Good afternoon all. Hello to the new friends here and to the"oldies" who have been very quiet here of late, we have missed y'all. Sirius Xm finally updated its app, not only does it look better, but finally stays logged in. Works flawlessly on our Gnex. However, Play won't let me put it on the transformer and I have not been able find the 2.0 version to side load it. It's there a way to copy the apk from my Gnex to sideload it to the transformer? I am rooted on the Gnex but not sure where to look.

Upvote 0
Call me crazy, but I'd love one of these:

images

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones