• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Welcome aboard, all are welcome here.:)

Hi! Welcome to our corner of crazy.

Thanks, I think I'll just jump right in!

British accents *drools* Man, I want to date a Brit at least once in my life.

Woman - I didn't even think to include that. Sara Ramirez. She was briefly on Grey's Anatomy. She is all luscious curves.

Luscious curves and a British accent... Yes please!!!! :cool:

Upvote 0
(1) Welcome aboard Chris! :D

(2) Not that impressed with the SGS3. Not like I thought I would be... I'll still watch the launch replay since I missed the live feed.

(3) Aussie accents just do me in. The Ladies in Australia are very nice. If there was a place I would want to live other than America, it would be there.

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0
(1) Welcome aboard Chris! :D

(2) Not that impressed with the SGS3. Not like I thought I would be... I'll still watch the launch replay since I missed the live feed.

(3) Aussie accents just do me in. The Ladies in Australia are very nice. If there was a place I would want to live other than America, it would be there.

1. Thanks

2. Exactly! I was expecting a lot more. Not that much of an improvement over the SII. Wouldnt really benefit me at all to upgrade since the first thing I would do is root and install an AOSP ROM

3. I have always wanted to visit Australia, from what I understand Australian women LOVE American men :cool:

*BTW its not Chris its CHRLS = Charles = Charlie (common mistake, no worries)

Upvote 0
Ewwwwww - its white!!??? :p
I said the same thing, but my best friend has the SGII Skyrocket in white, and I must admit...it's pretty sexy, especially with a pink sparkly TPU case on it.

What about you two ladies? Any one celeb you'll require to be your freebie?

This is my celeb allow, and I would soooooooooooooooo take it.
joe-manganiello-workout-routine-and-diet.jpg

Upvote 0
I would never buy the note, it is just too big. Plus I really dislike HTC phones. The Nexus 1 was the only good one they have ever released.

I have to agree about it being bigger than I would like. BUT I thought the same about the Nexus too. So I'd have to use it to make final judgement. And I like HTC phones, I just don't like waiting for S-off. I'd rather take an HTC than a Motorola if given a choice.

Upvote 0
3. I have always wanted to visit Australia, from what I understand Australian women LOVE American men :cool:

*BTW its not Chris its CHRLS = Charles = Charlie (common mistake, no worries)

It's TRUE, Charles ;)

They LOVE American men because we know how to actually be POLITE to them and treat them like ladies. I was told there that Aussie men are notorious for drinking and fighting... and are generally, uh, less pleasant to their ladies.

Upvote 0
I have to agree about it being bigger than I would like. BUT I thought the same about the Nexus too. So I'd have to use it to make final judgement. And I like HTC phones, I just don't like waiting for S-off. I'd rather take an HTC than a Motorola if given a choice.

I thought the droid X might be to big when it was released, but I bought it release day. I have held a Note and I know it is way to big.

I know the Droid X never had an unlocked bootloader while I had it (I upgraded a little over 6 months after I got it), but rooting and using a ROM I know it was more of a PITA when I have dealt with HTC than Moto.

It's TRUE, Charles ;)

They LOVE American men because we know how to actually be POLITE to them and treat them like ladies. I was told there that Aussie men are notorious for drinking and fighting... and are generally, uh, less pleasant to their ladies.

That is what I have heard. I never got the chance to go to Australia due to N Korea testing missiles in '06 (we were on our way there and had to change route due to there launching of missiles). I do like my drinking, but I also know how to treat a lady!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones