• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

starwars.jpg

Upvote 0
I have always loved the service for phones on Verizon, but their billing is killing me. I keep getting these outrageous bills and every time they call they explain and it comes down to I OWE. I'm at a loss. I pay for unlimited. I pay for my moms phone. Those 2 should be around $120. My sister sends me her share. And I'm left with a ridiculous amount, at least $100 more than it should be. Yet somehow they are able to explain it. FML.

Verizon can't even get my last name right. No matter how many times I change it, they keep using my last name from before I got married...almost SEVEN YEARS AGO! Thank goodness their service is better than their systems.

Upvote 0
Verizon can't even get my last name right. No matter how many times I change it, they keep using my last name from before I got married...almost SEVEN YEARS AGO! Thank goodness their service is better than their systems.

They can't even get a change of address right. I've changed it by mail, internet, and phone. They still screw it up.

Upvote 0
Sorry about the picture. I have morals but I don't take life seriously. Nothing offends and I forget, sometimes, everyone isn't like me. So if I offended you, sorry.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming :)

No worries. I'm open to any and all things not necessarily family friendly, so I'm rarely offended by anything :).
We just like to keep AF a bit more directed to the fam friendly atmosphere so it doesn't become like some of those other forums. :rolleyes:

Reactions: halon
Upvote 0
Sorry about the picture. I have morals but I don't take life seriously. Nothing offends and I forget, sometimes, everyone isn't like me. So if I offended you, sorry.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming :)

I wasn't necessarily offended, was thinking more along the lines of the younger ones that might happen across it.

Upvote 0
Lunch... I have the same thing for breakfast and for lunch every day at work. Gets so old, but I am basically a zombie while getting ready, and any thought on my part to grab something other than the usual is lacking. On the bright side, it is fairly healthy.

Banana and Nutrigrain Bar for breakfast, Yogurt, Apple, and Sandwich for lunch. Very lowfat diet.

Upvote 0
Best of luck with that, Stigy!

Next topic:

You know, now that I have a Galaxy Nexus, I guess I'm genuinely spoiled. First the Galaxy S3 came out with lackluster specs, and now this:

HTC and Verizon announce the HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE

WOW! An Incredible 4G! Woo hoo, right? Nah.

The specs include 1GB RAM, a 4" qhD screen, only a 1700 maH battery, and *GASP* NFC.

Big whopping deal to me. Not impressed... are you?

Upvote 0
Best of luck with that, Stigy!

Next topic:

You know, now that I have a Galaxy Nexus, I guess I'm genuinely spoiled. First the Galaxy S3 came out with lackluster specs, and now this:

HTC and Verizon announce the HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE

WOW! An Incredible 4G! Woo hoo, right? Nah.

The specs include 1GB RAM, a 4" qhD screen, only a 1700 maH battery, and *GASP* NFC.

Big whopping deal to me. Not impressed... are you?

Not impressed by any of the new phones coming out here lately. They either barely make it up to GNex specs or just one-up it with the processor. Yet to see anything that makes me think..."Now that's a phone!" like the Nexus did.

Upvote 0
Not impressed by any of the new phones coming out here lately. They either barely make it up to GNex specs or just one-up it with the processor. Yet to see anything that makes me think..."Now that's a phone!" like the Nexus did.

Same here.

Remember in the pre-release thread everyone that was gnashing their teeth, saying the GNex being delayed meant it would be spanked just a few months after release?

Well it is the VZW's GNex 5 month birthday TODAY (queue the singing) and there is nothing that much better out or announced. Furthermore not many phones even have ICS yet other than ours. Definitely think we made the right decision on a phone. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones