• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

So I went to the Fancy Food Show here in DC, big event, actually very overwhelming. Being by myself and not the super outgoing type, I left quickly. :eek:
Just went to prove to my boss (who bought the tickets) that I went, and also to add money tomy Metro card. :p
Having a beer and lunch now.

(also, I have no idea why but my Prime would NOT let me separate "tomy". :thinking:, okay, when I published the post it worked. Double confused)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
So I went to the Fancy Food Show here in DC, big event, actually very overwhelming. Being by myself and not the super outgoing type, I left quickly. :eek:
Just went to prove to my boss (who bought the tickets) that I went, and also to add money tomy Metro card. :p
Having a beer and lunch now.

(also, I have no idea why but my Prime would NOT let me separate "tomy". :thinking:, okay, when I published the post it worked. Double confused)

My Mom wants to go to that so badly. Hell, even I'd go if someone else bought the tickets.

Upvote 0
Haha, I doubt it, I know I thought it was hilarious when I was thinking you knew what you were saying... the :vroam: was perfect.

Edit: wait a minute... DID you know what you were saying? ;)

I am completely unaware of the history. I just know han is a little edgy (and probably nowhere near being banned) and was ribbing him a little.

Upvote 0
You just keep yourself from going black.:rofl::vroam:

Not a big problem there, til next pre-release thread of course. Then I'll be back to my usual tantrums, including getting the thread locked multiple times, calling out mods in 1000-word rants and then apologizing later, getting put on probation a couple of times, and edging the ban territory a few times while loyalties swirl around in the heat of battle.

good-old-days-276x300.jpg

Reactions: jmar
Upvote 0
Honestly, I have been looking at AT&T phones.

The note
The One x (heard the wifi issues on the tegra 3 model (international).

Yeah, no LTE from AT&T in my area, but its got HSPA+ and while not 4g speeds, its better then no signal or piss poor 3g signal or a 4g signal that likes to play peek a boo and tends to dump me off when I need it.

My friend has a Rezound and it gets 4g standing right next to me and I am on 1 bar of 3g. Sad.

EDIT: I think I am starting to like the solid white phones. The white iPhone 4s is purdy. My moms Note is awesome (I am plotting to steal it for work soon shsh.... :p :D) The skyrocket on AT&T looks good as does the one x

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones