• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexys vs. RAZR Maxx (Timing)

jmklei0

May 2, 2010
I won't be eligible for an upgrade until 12/29 and my Incredible broke down a few weeks ago. I'm using a loaner original Droid from a friend until I get a new one. I've been pumped about getting the SGN immediately. But, with the RAZR Maxx coming out, do you think I should wait? I know there hasn't been a release date yet on the phone, but does anybody have and ideas on how long it's likely to be?

I won't be eligible for an upgrade until 12/29 and my Incredible broke down a few weeks ago. I'm using a loaner original Droid from a friend until I get a new one. I've been pumped about getting the SGN immediately. But, with the RAZR Maxx coming out, do you think I should wait? I know there hasn't been a release date yet on the phone, but does anybody have and ideas on how long it's likely to be?

With the way Android releases go, you could be looking at MONTHS till that thing is actually released.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones