1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Galaxy Note 2 generic batteries

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Marine0816, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Marine0816

Marine0816 Newbie

Anyone use after market batteries for their note 2? Batteries bought on Ebay or Amazon. I saw this wall charger and 2 battery combo for 20 bucks on Amazon. Anybody have any thoughts?
    http://tinyurl.com/bzvvw62
    [​IMG]

2. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Android Enthusiast

I have the 6200mAh extended battery from Hyperion and I love it. For $20 I'd pull the trigger and try them. Worse case you have to return them.

3. basegod

basegod Newbie

I purchased one of the Anker batteries from Amazon as a backup. It works great. I didn't run any test, but, when used, I felt like it lasted a little longer then the stock battery

c1atsite likes this.
  4. Marine0816

Marine0816 Newbie

How long did it take to charge?

5. basegod

basegod Newbie

To be honest I don't remember. Didn't really keep track, but nothing seemed much different from stock. Since I only use it as a spare, I've charged it once (maybe 2 months ago). I used it last weekend and it was still fully charged from the initial charge. It lasted the whole weekend

6. Wiley_11

Wiley_11 Android Enthusiast

Been using Anker batteries in our 2 Evo 3D's for 1 1/2 years. No complaints. :D

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews