• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy Note 2 Problem

Okay this is strange. This morning I connected my phone to Mac to transfer a .apk file to my download folder on phone. However Android File Transfer would not show all my folders. I am not sure now which folder on device it allowed me to see but it was like root or ? and I could not locate folders I normally see and access. On sd card I could see and access all folders there, but not on device itself. I haven't tried on a Windows machine as yet using Kies is it? or even just explorer. I'll try later on.

My phone is stock V4.1.1

You lost me at "Mac...." Good luck. ;)

Connected phone to Windows machine and same thing. In File Explorer some of my folders did not appear. I will try and get a screenshot and post later.

Okay, all I have done is re-created the folders I was missing. As far as I can determine, it might have been caused by an app I ran or the old standby 'User Error'

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones