1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

galaxy note 2 stopped working

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Android Question

None
    so yesterday i was playing basketball with my friends. about ten minutes later i looked down and saw my phone sticking out of the snow with the top half in the snow. i picked it up and wiped it off immediately before putting it somewhere safe, it worked fine after this. After the game was over i went to go use my phone and i started using it. i opened a game of flappy bird and it shut off, i tried turning it back on, nothing. one time when i tried turning it on it looked like it was starting up normally because it said galaxy note 2 but then it shut off and nothing has happened since. i thought it might just be dead so i tried charging it to no avail. i thought it might be water damage from the snow so i put it in rice, its been in there for 12 hours and it didnt work when i just checked it. any help would be much appreciated. P.S. im going on vacation tomorrow morning with a very long flight and would love to have my phone working by then

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Android Expert
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    There are 4 things you should NEVER do with a wet phone. You did all 4 of them. Read Wet Phone