This resource created by Phandroid.com Contributing Editor Kevin Krause as part of an Official Series of beginner tutorials for Android Forums.If you would like to block a specific number from being able to reach you on your Galaxy Note 4, you must first add it to your rejected numbers list. To do so:
- From the Settings menu, navigate to "Call" under the "Applications" header
- Tap "Call rejection"
- Tap "Auto reject mode"
- Choose whether to block no calls, all calls, or only those on your auto reject list
- Follow steps 1 and 2 from above to reach the "Call rejection" menu
- Tap "Auto reject list"
- Tap the "+" in the upper right to enter the add numbers dialog
- Manually enter the number(s) you wish to block, or tap the contacts icon next to the text entry form to choose numbers from either your contacts or call logs
- Tap "Save"