• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Galaxy Note 4 Live Demo Root?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're probably out of luck. Not only do the Live Demo units run special firmware, they also usually have the cellular radio hardware disabled for security purposes. The IEMI will also be recorded by Samsung so it will only receive specific "Live Demo" software updates.
Ah, thanks. I manly wanted to root it so I could be free of the Retail Mode.

Upvote 0
i can not send the link

New members are not able to post links in their first posts to prevent drive-by spammers flooding the site, as explained in the Site Rules. Links can, however, be included in subsequent posts.

send me your mail

That's something that we strongly advise members against doing. No offence, but nobody has the faintest idea of who you are or what your background is.

Reactions: KOLIO and EarlyMon
Upvote 0
i think i have solution for your demo unit.so u can make cals end
i think i have solution for your demo unit.so u can make cals end use your provider internet

i can not send the link.send me your mail
i have the the same problem and i will be much glad if you send how to make my note 4 demo usable again. my email address is --------
i think i have solution for your demo unit.so u can make cals end use your provider internet

i can not send the link.send me your mail

hello i have the same problem with my galaxy note 4 live demo (SM 910x)
is what you can help me

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones