• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy Note 4 SD Card Q&A

ckay76

Lurker
Sep 30, 2014
Morning,

After recent issues with the IOS8 update I'm jumping ship to Android.
I'm looking at getting the Note 4.

Just looing for some advice regarding memory. Would the Note 4 take this card?

SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDXC 128 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s + SD Adapter + Memory Zone Android App (SDSDQUA-128G-U46A)

</SPAN>

Thank You

Morning,

After recent issues with the IOS8 update I'm jumping ship to Android.
I'm looking at getting the Note 4.

Just looing for some advice regarding memory. Would the Note 4 take this card?

SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDXC 128 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s + SD Adapter + Memory Zone Android App (SDSDQUA-128G-U46A)

</SPAN>

Thank You

Yes. A person in the media tested his 128gb Sandisk during the launch event.

Reactions: pete69spet
Upvote 0
I had issues with my San Disk card on my GN4. Kept getting the SD Card Unexpectedly removed error. I bought a Samsung card off Amazon and the problem has gone away.

I had the same experience with my SanDisk when I moved from my S2 to S4. I bought a 64GB Samsung, formatted it, copied over the files I wanted to keep, and no problems since.

I flipped it into my Note 4 when I got it, and had no troubles with it. Once I get close to filling it up, I suppose I'll upgrade to the 128 GB version. By then they'll be cheaper, anyway.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones