1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Galaxy Note or Galaxy Tablet w/free Skyrocket?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bumancuzbrah, Feb 6, 2012.

1. bumancuzbrah

bumancuzbrah Newbie

AT&T has a bundle pack sale going on now.
    "Buy a Samsung Galaxy Tablet & get a Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket for free.(sale ends Feb.18)"
    Then on Feb 19 the Samsung Note is being released.

So I'm not sure what to get. Help please.

Advertisement

2. touringhaggis

touringhaggis Android Enthusiast

My opinion: The Note can perform both roles and does a damn good job of it. So would go for this every time since I only have one device to carry or charge. Now, if you have problems reading very small text, then you may want to use a larger device (Tab) for browsing. Likewise, if you are not keen on holding a passport sized (bit of an exageration) device to your head, having a smaller phone could also be a bonus. Certianly the size is perfect otherwise IMHO.

Best advice: Try to get you hands on one first if that is possible.

Regards,
    Eric.

3. artaqaf

artaqaf Newbie

my local BestBuy has an unworking sample Note behind their desk. it took a lot of talking with 3 different employees before the 3rd guy finally pulled it out of the drawer and showed me. that is about as close to 1 as i've gotten. it fit into my jeans pockets with room to spare.

4. bucsfan

bucsfan Well-Known Member

i was going to get the skyrocket/tab too but decided to get the note also you will have to get a 2 year commitment to both phone and tablet if you didn't know

Samsung Galaxy Note Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note release date was January 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 2500mAh battery.

January 2012
Release Date
Reviews