1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Galaxy Note or One X

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ifb-online, Apr 19, 2012.

1. ifb-online

ifb-online Android Enthusiast

Haha! Now I am dithering as it seems slightly better deals are available for the Note than the One X...

Has anyone else here been stuck choosing between the two? Convince me a One X is better!

Ian

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. clarkkent27

clarkkent27 Member

Galaxy Note isn't even in the same class as the One X. One X has 5 processors. That's 2.5 times more than the note. One X is better size, better camera and ICS. And also the benchmark test on the One X whoops any phone going by far and even beats the Asus Transformer prime tablet but not by much, but Its a phone so WOW!

3. kenwchan

kenwchan Newbie

You know, having both phones, it's not so easy just to look at the specs. I can tell you, the One X looks great to me on paper, but on use, there were enough niggles that make me miss by Galaxy Note. In a practical sense, the One X was not leap years faster than my Note. And the camera on the note was arguably better, DEFINITELY in the video department. Look beyond the specs and look for people's experience who have used both phones.

Although, size can be a problem with the Note. Make sure you are comfortable with at least that. I like to jog, so a Note was a bit of a pain in that respect, so I was looking for a smaller phone.

Hope that helps.
    Ken

4. Evil Genius

Evil Genius Android Enthusiast

i also looked at the Note and, when compared side by side against my usage scenario, they were pretty equal.

the deciding factor was size. i don't have a man bag so the One X is about as big as my pockets can handle.

5. NikkiC

NikkiC Well-Known Member

The size of the Note is what put me off. I think that the One X is the perfect size. The Note is just far too big for my needs.
    I am loving my One X so would definitely recommend one.

HTC One X Forum

The HTC One X release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews