• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Note Release Date and Details

That's the thing I hate on many manufacturers. They announced the new stuff but often keep you in the dark for a long time when they will be actually available ... That's the good thing with Apple, they have the unofficial rumor-feeding going on for months but when they finally announce, availability is within a few weeks...

I just want to know when I can buy this one (in Belgium or wherever I can order it from) ... I want one now.

Any which market with get the HSPA+ version and which the LTE??

H.D

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Samsung-2.jpg
they've got a picture of something that is probably the Note on pocketnow

Mystery Phone Roundup: Samsung, Motorola, & More (Photos)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I don't know if i can wait until new year to upgrade. Currently got the galaxy s, and was going to upgrade to the galaxy s 2. But I have an Acer a500 tablet, and pretty much use it for all my apps and stuff.
Seen the HTC titan (yes, it's a windows phone) and really liked it, until I seen the note. It all comes down to whether I can wait 3+ months for the note, or if impatience gets in the way, and I end up opting for the titan.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones