1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support galaxy note servicing in usa

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bangaru143kann, Dec 10, 2011.

1. bangaru143kann

None

Jul 11, 2011
    hi friends i bought a galaxy note from germany recently.because of rain my phone got wet and it is showing some wierd problems like its not getting charged .sometimes it shows that it is getting charged even though i didnt plug it on .data cable mode doesnt work when i plug it to laptop.

i tried every solution i can do like blowing up with a dryer and seperating the parts but no luck.can anyone please solve my problem .i have warranty but i cant send it to germany .

i stay in virginia usa .someone please suggest me a service centre in usa that solves my problem

Advertisement

GalaxyNexus likes this.
  2. John566

John566 Member
    None

Nov 8, 2009
    I wouldn't expect a warranty if you got it wet.

GalaxyNexus likes this.
  3. someguy43210

someguy43210 Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 20, 2011
    I guess if you are willing to pay full price for the repair you can try calling Samsung US customer service: 888-987-HELP

There isn't any charging board replacement for the Note for sale on ebay yet. But I wouldn't know what's the real problem is.

GalaxyNexus likes this.
  4. slims1179

slims1179 Newbie
    None

If you had it on while it was wet inside then it's messed up for good. So you need to just suck it up and try selling it on ebay or craigslist or something, because noboby else will give you more money or even fix it to ware it would ever work properly. Nobody right now has enough experience with the Samsung Galaxy Note to know how to fix it. But try Samsung themselves and see what they say.

GalaxyNexus likes this.
  5. nb_mitch

nb_mitch Android Enthusiast
    None

May 28, 2010
    Male
    DB2 DBA
    Florida
    I did drop a blackberry into water once. Shut it off as soon as possible, pulled the battery, dried out what I could. Took it home, found some instructions on-line to dismantle it. Got it completely taken apart, dried it out with a hairdryer. Let it sit for about 3 days (seems like in some rice or some packaging dry stuff like what comes in pills or something (don't really recall it was like 2005)

But it came back to life after 3 days.