• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

galaxy note USB not recognized.

sw3ll3r3

Lurker
Sep 26, 2012
today i received my phone from ebay. Its the Galaxy Note At&t version. I want to install cyanogen mod 10 nightly. i read carefully overy.the instructions. I booted my phone in download mode than went to run zadig and it didn't show my usb device. So not.knowing what to do i restarted my phone from download mode. Now all 3 of pc's say USB IS NOT RECOGNIZED. Its saying the device malfunctioned. Well im.using it right now so it seems to be okay, what is wlong! I installed the usb drivers from Samsung

Yes, remember that drivers are device specific NOT manufacter specific. Make sure to delete current drivers and install correct ones.

Guys i have tried everything. I have tried using 4 different computers, all of them said the same thing except for the mac. But the program i want to use to root my phone with isnt supported on mac. I am restoring my pc to factory windows 7, i have factory reset my phone, I have pulled battery on the devices, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers. The odd thing is, that today in class, my phone was detected on the pc and installed all drivers. I went home and it said it wasnt regonized. Ive tried in on windows 7 and Xp. Idk what to do:(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones