• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Note4

Yep glitch, I deleted V4A and replaced it with V4AFX. Moved FX to system priv-app but left the lins in the files then set xhmod 755

Ok, so perhaps is the one I've had all along???(exhibits1)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-19-07-58-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-19-07-58-12.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 142
Reactions: MrJavi
Upvote 0
Yea me too but the "Devine Beats" installes Viper4Android as a sysyem priv-app so I moved Viper4AndroidFX that I had already installed to system app and replaced it with the other in system priv-app.

I don't get it..why do I need divine then..if I already have Viper FX as system app in privete apps with out the presence of divine?

Upvote 0
Yea me too but the "Devine Beats" installes Viper4Android as a sysyem priv-app so I moved Viper4AndroidFX that I had already installed to system app and replaced it with the other in system priv-app.

Javi, I thought you mentioned you uninstall viper because you replaced it with viper fx..right?

Upvote 0
I don't get it..why do I need divine then..if I already have Viper FX as system app in privete apps with out the presence of divine?

"Devin Beats" .zip came with Viper4Android and Dolby Atmos. Previously, I ported Viper4AndroidFX to system/app. When I flashed "DevinBeats". I had V4AFX and V4A and it caused issues (V4A [Devine Beats"] and V4AFX [Ported])

Reactions: Xavier Black
Upvote 0
"Devin Beats" .zip came with Viper4Android and Dolby Atmos. Previously, I ported Viper4AndroidFX to system/app. When I flashed "DevinBeats". I had V4AFX and V4A and it caused issues (V4A [Devine Beats"] and V4AFX [Ported])

I think is because they said in the instructions to delete any previewes viper and its associated files..so you still had them..maybe that's why..

Upvote 0
Hey I've never asked you..how are you coping with the virus?

You know about 5 days ago I started with symptoms..immediately I drove my self to the ymca..and got inside the steam room for more than an hour..it was at its full potential(some times it isn't at its full strength)..when I got out of there..I fell like new..

I tried to go again today..except this time was closed.

Upvote 0
Hey I forgot to mention you something I did..when I installed the Viper..at some point it asks you to install the driver..so we ported it, right?, so when you do..the phone asks you if you want to replace the existing one with a new one(the Viper's one)..but I didn't..because that would mean getting rid of the one which is a file system file..also because I tried just with the new one and it was throwing me some errors all across my phone..some other apps related issues(not Viper related)..

So I kept both drivers..and I just renamed the new drivers..that way didn't get any errors..that was the solution to my dilemma..

Upvote 0
Hey I forgot to mention you something I did..when I installed the Viper..at some point it asks you to install the driver..so we ported it, right?, so when you do..the phone asks you if you want to replace the existing one with a new one(the Viper's one)..but I didn't..because that would mean getting rid of the one which is a file system file..also because I tried just with the new one and it was throwing me some errors all across my phone..some other apps related issues(not Viper related)..

So I kept both drivers..and I just renamed the new drivers..that way didn't get any errors..that was the solution to my dilemma..

Yes we ported it. Where did you get a request to install the new drivers? was it from the app settings (v4a)?

Upvote 0
Hey I've never asked you..how are you coping with the virus?

You know about 5 days ago I started with symptoms..immediately I drove my self to the ymca..and got inside the steam room for more than an hour..it was at its full potential(some times it isn't at its full strength)..when I got out of there..I fell like new..

I tried to go again today..except this time was closed.

Im an independent contractor, home repair and residential remodeling. The lock down has put me and my workers out of business. I have never applied for unemployment assistance but unfortunately I just have no other choice. I don't like asking for handouts. :(

Upvote 0
Im an independent contractor, home repair and residential remodeling. The lock down has put me and my workers out of business. I have never applied for unemployment assistance but unfortunately I just have no other choice. I don't like asking for handouts. :(

I'm so deeply sorry to hear that, brother..

Upvote 0
Hey Javi, did you make your S Health work properly?

I never used S Health, I was un aware that it didn't work with so rooter rooted phones. I know of a port for the N4. As for mine, I unistalled S Health a while back. I honestly have no idea if it ever even worked. I just assumed it did since no one in the download thread of the rom mentioned S Health not working.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones